hello, today something about the addon credits:
  1. Currently, credit processing only works with the core system. Addons, such as entries in the classifieds or job offers are not considered - might be a part to gradually include all the addons
  2. If you do not use all modules of the core system, you can only exclude this, if you everything on 0 puts on Blog. But then, users are irritated that there must be a blog system somewhere on the platform. It would be good - also for the other AddOns - if you can click on each module, if it should be displayed in the list of earning credits.
  3. If you have an event, e.g. delete, the earned points are not deleted again. This can be abused in the sense that you enter an element several times to make credits faster.
  4. In order to upgrade the credits, I think it would be useful if the corresponding rank in the credit statistics would be displayed (where now the trophy is to be seen) and the user pop-up. Of course with the necessary user approval in their settings

maybe I missed something, then I thank you in advance for the hints.

with friendly greetings from Germany
    Jens Steinführer

Comments (2)
Mark  
Hi Jens,

Many thanks for your suggestions.

1. You're right that the credits only work with core plugins now. Will integrate with all modules.
3. You have option in admin panel for you to define max amount that you can earn per day. Ex: if you set 100 per day for create new event, member can get max 100 perday regardless how many events they created each day. See attached screenshot to know where to configure this.
4. Don't get this suggestion, please explain more.
Hello Mark,
3.) I am aware that I can set up the maximum earning credits in the back office. I just wanted to point out that abuse is possible if deleting an activity does not remove their credits.
4.) I'll try it with a screenshot
5.) if I include the credits statistics on the newsfeed page, the statistics will not be updated after the posting. Maybe you should initiate this via Ajax.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.