In one of the latest moo versions.. the feature was added that super administrators are not able to change other super administrator profiles.
Guess what, super admins are able to "login as" another super admin profile... and once done he is able to change everything.. because he is logged in as the other super admin... laughing
So my tip... don't allow super admins "login as" another super admin. (they can login to regular users or moderators).
Or add 1 GOD user who is able to do anything on the site. Only the site owner owns this account.

Comments (4)
There has to be care from the start on what a super Administrator can do, can't upgrade, everything else can do

It will take a long time to get to the levels of other platforms that have these features and many more that have been integrated from scratch.
Mike  
ketkew "In one of the latest moo versions.. the feature was added that super administrators are not able to change other super administrator profiles"

It becomes worrying this way of doing things by half,
so now there change permissions in core without giving the hand to the admin .. better and better
It was not difficult to update the permissions, just think BEFORE doing things.
Tleeann  
I have been logging in as other super admins to change them to members it's very easy has been there since day one and is still. Members list I find the admin click on log in as user and poof in
Mark  
Thanks for suggeston ketkew, Will do follow "So my tip... don't allow super admins "login as" another super admin. (they can login to regular users or moderators)."
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.