New Release: Social Mobile App (Android & iOS) 1.2

The long awaited update to our mobile app is here!!! Social Mobile App version 1.2 for mooSocial in both Android and iOS platform is released. This version brings extensive code update to include a lot of native features. It also aim to improve user experience with speed optimization by streamlining data access thru our newly released APIs library. Layout improvement for both Android and iOS is also done to make our apps friendlier to end-users. Version 1.2 adds many native features such as the ability to mention friends, take photo from camera, share multiple images or link sharing… News Feed ((Home, User Profile, Group, Event) layout and speed has been improve tremendously compared to previous version. Below is a full list of improvements of version 1.2:

Improvements
* UX Improvements for both Android, iOS Apps
* Splash screen – Slideshow
* Improve layout to increase user friendliness
* News Feed Improvements (Home, User Profile, Group, Event)
* Friend Mention
* Take photo from camera
* Upload Multiple Images
* Link Sharing
* Optimization
* New mobile-friendly layout
* Comment Improvements
* Friend Mention
* Take photo from camera
* Optimization
* New mobile-friendly layout
* Social Connect
* Facebook
* Google
* Splash Screen Slider
* Newsfeed speed optimization
* Invite Code integration

Note:

+ Requires mooSocial 3.0.1
+ DO NOT upgrade your live site until you have a full backup of your site’s files, database and have successfully performed a test upgrade on your development (test) site first.

We hope you will enjoy this new update as much as we’ve enjoyed baking it. Do let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions for this version below.

Regards,
mooSocial Team

Posted in Announcements on 04/08/18 at 00:33
Comments (26)
Mark  
Already added this feature back. If you purchased apps now, we will send/publish version that includes "who liked your post"
Ok great i purchased and dowbloaded as it was released! It seems i have to redownload it
Mark  
Please contact if you want to download updated version. It's not available to download at client area yet. We will release this small update version after all plugins are compatible with apps. .
Ok sure i sent you message
Robert  
Is the app upgrade 1.2 rolled up into the 3.0.1 upgrade? I cant find a download anywhere I purchased the Moo Re-publishing Service just now but sure where to find the 1.2 download.
Mark  
Please see http://prntscr.com/jqxa3s to know where to download. If you purchased republishing service, do not need to download. Our mobi team will contact you and help you upgrade.
Robert  
yes I purchased republishing service, but I also like to keep a copy of source code for my site for my records and I'm not getting any options to down download anything that is why I asked do I have to renew my standard license also?
Mark  
you can ask mobi team send you a link to download source code after they re-published your apps.
Robert  
ok, will they contact me? or where do I start
Mark  
Please send a re-published request to support@moosocial.com, send us all required info inside https://moosocial.com/product/re-publishing-service-for-both-apps/ They will check your site and let you know when they will start.
Are all plugins compatible yet?
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.