mooBook theme version 5 release

In group: mooBook Theme
Version 5 for mooSocial 3.1 has been released. Please download at client area https://moosocial.com/my-account/. Make sure you backup your site and test at development site before upgrading production site. 
Posted in on 02/21/19 at 00:43
Comments (43)
Mike  
Mark Absolutely !

And I'll tell you how I came to this conclusion:
I do not particularly like wordpress, it's a very good product, but I find it too heavy and too difficult to maintain.
That's why I chose moo.. easier, simpler and equally powerful in almost all cases.

But I have to use a little wordpress because I have friends who want simple sites, one or two pages, a contact form, and can not specifically paid.
So as wordpress is free it's ok, except that it's a gas plant, especially with th...  more
Mark  
yes it's perfect but it's not easy to implement. It will be a new product/plugin like wix.com
Eric  
Mark You are already aware that your picture is not moobook or I said that it works on standart and not on moobook
Mike  
Mark I thought more about a native solution, included in moo and not a plugin.
But a good plugin is good too
Wix is a good example you're right, his success is actually due to his simplicity
---
I tried to donwload latest version of moobuck to see if I have same problem as Eric at my test site, but ..archive is coorupted, i cant' unzip it !
Donwload 3 times , unzip fail, donwlaod previous verion work fine
Eric  
Michel get freezip that's it
the archive can not be read by winrar
Mike  
Merci Eric , yes I finaly unzip it with a other tool after talking with Andree
So .. is this the version for moo 3.1.1 ? really ?
Mike  
Are you sure Eric ? this theme can not be qualified as compatible with the last version, it is not possible ..
A theme even if

"blabla blabla blabla theme is theme, has nothing to do with default theme, and all tralala "

MUST BE COMPATIBLE with the latest inovation of the main script.
Which is not the case in this one. This update is already requesting an update. crazy

Good luck with moo 3.1.1, 3.2, 3.4 etc ..
Mike  
Eric I forget, I installed it, I did not have the same problems as you with groups.
At my site group was not active, so I have actived it and I could create groups without problems.
I tell you that, maybe it helps to disable / enable groups plugin I do not know.
Eric  
Mark Unfortunately I can not use it The editor for groups, events and so on is not loaded correctly
once again really well thrown out money and Mooplus is not refreshed again
Mark  
Are you talking about the issue of mooBuk or mooPlus? Eric
Mike  
Mark what do you thing about the fact that themes do not take advantage of lates moo improvements.?
For example all that has been improved in Event, is not visible with the latest version of moobuck
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.