Dedicated #hashtag Field When Creating Groups And Events

Hi,

After reporting what I thought was a bug which apparently it is not I am requesting this as a Feature Request. Even though I have selected "Enable Group Hashtag" and "Enable Event Hashtag" in Group and Events settings there is no dedicated hashtag field when creating Groups and Events like there is when creating Blogs, Topics etc.

I was told by #KentLam that by selecting "Enable Group Hashtag" and "Enable Event Hashtag" in Group and Events settings means that you can add #hashtags in the description which does work, however, members are not going to know this, it is confusing, a proper dedicated tags field needs adding when creating Groups and Events so they match all the other plugins!

I keep mentioning this, on your community home page in the left column to quote:

"Support mooSocial and help grow mooCommunity to make it one of the best Social Network software"

Standardisation and consistency throughout the script makes for a better and more professional product, wouldn't you agree?

Mark
Posted in Feature Suggestions on 03/01/24 at 16:16
Comments (3)
Mark what do you think about this?
Mark  
got the issue, will add a dedicated fields for tags When Creating Groups And Events at next version. Thanks for raising this issue.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.