Newsfeed Photos

Posted by skip in on 03/03/16 at 04:05  ·  Public
Comments (13)
Eddie  
Also your need to change the video image size to stop this moving the div's over from a n.
Eddie  
Check the css when you look as the source as the widget must be calling the css which changes the styling. Add it to you site so i can see
Eddie  
skip, first thing you should always make a topic as I don't get notifications on this as it is not a topic. Second, you did not use the code I took time to add here. Third, how can I meant to help you if you can not follow simple instructions!

Forth, Please copy the code below in the link then get back to me!
skip  
I do not understand it all, Google does not translate correctly, so not everything is clear.
Eddie  
All you have to do is copy the code from the link into your closeNetworkSignup.ctp file and save. The links at the bottom for your store widget does not work because the store URL is wrong. The is a mooSupport issue so raise a support ticket for the store widget, Now if you have copied and pasted the links in to a HTML block then that is why you need to use full URL for HTML blocks or know where your store product URL's are located.
skip  
Thank you Eddie, I'll try.
skip  
Eddie Hi skip, at line 247 the end of the file add the code below in the link:-

\app\View\Widgets\user\closeNetworkSignup.ctp

http://paste.ubuntu.com/16033356/

I don't have line 247
Eddie  
Just add it to the end of the file in your case after line 235. I forgot I may of added more code for another example lol
Eddie  
I see it looks just how it should!
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.