Silly little thing really but I'd like Admins to be able to comment in all groups without joining them. I'd also like to see Admins be able to remove and replace the group admin or creator when they leave.

Comments (14)
Mark  
seems that you're not admin of site.
Tleeann  
Lol yes I am lol that is silly to say.
Tleeann  
Thank you for looking in to it, ticket will be sent when one of the older ones has closed.
Tleeann  
Hey Mark, after submitting a ticket they say it's not a bug its the way things are set up, So can we add this in the next upgrade or something? I really prefer the Super Admins and Admins have access to everything on the site without having to join groups and effect their own profiles.
How do we add moderators/admin to a group?
Tleeann  
They just join the group themselves right?
Adam, they will need to be a member of a group first before can be changed to admin thru group's member list
julz  
How about an option to make a group private in the sense only members can see the posts in there, but its still listed in the group list.

Either your group posts are visible or you can list your group,.
Tleeann  
That was onr I was thinking of to if the groups private now no one can see it to join. So the group doesnt grow. JULZ you should create a feedback for that
Tleeann  
Ryan, our super admins still can't comment on groups unless they join, or topics in groups, we need to be able to do this to properly manage the groups. Admins dont want to join every single group just to comment on it
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.