Well. the order of popular albums and videos is set on likes. Who gets most likes always on top. It's understandable that it's depends on likes but this is not OK for big communities and I can't open over 30-40 slot to give chance other people to show them up and ruin the layout.
This feature would be better if it was set to show popular albums and videos randomly on available slots. So if I set 10 albums for showing popular albums it should also show some others who are missing to be on this top list by 5-10 likes. And the order can change on each refresh for example. People are sick seeing same photos appears on there.
So basically it would be better if it was random popular albums and videos instead of TOPLIST. What we got here is toplist depends on likes.
I'm not sureif I made it clear tho. I hope I did :)
-Also please check my post below.

Comments (1)
Also additionally, it would be amazing to add option to switch popular videos and albums based on likes OR based on most views. On the other side when the website is over 5000 people, new comers has ZERO chance to show up on most viewed or on most liked when people already got views and likes from 3 years before... I think Popular albums and Videos part of Moo needs way more advanced options. Members are sick of seeing same thumbnails everyday they login.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.