Dear Member!

As you know from 25 May, the European General Privacy Statement (CDPR) enters into force.
So if you want to receive messages and let you know about our news and offers, we need your consent!
This can be done with a popup message once the member is logged in

And by clicking on it I accept, and I agree.

The site has obtained the consent of the member, and is legally covered
You mean that member registration that agrees or not will be stored on the website for future use

Comments (12)
This is so difficult to do, it can also be used for future messages to members on various topics

There will be a choice of who should see it, and who should not see it
I'm active on over 300 sites, and they all sent me an e-mail message, if I agree to receive messages, click on agree

I, what do I send to my members, I do not have many choices

How can I know if they agree and how will I record this so that I am legally covered in the future

They should come up with a general customizable pop-up plug-in that we can use for any situation not only for GDPR thought. For now I really need pop-up to use for GDPR message. But on the other side I always need pop-up for age verification or NSFW warning which would pop-up once every 24 hours per IP.

It must be super easy for them to develop such thing like this. One text area and 2 customizable button that we can put any text on buttons. I agree, I disagree, Accept, Decline, Yes, No, I'm un...  more
Mark  
this popup plugin is already developed and it's at testing stage now. Please wait.
I was thinking to use cookiebot.com, but first i want to check this popup plugin...
Mark  
This plugin allows you can enable popup at any pages (pages are available at layout editor), you can add any content you want into the popup and this content can be translated.
Mark And when can we have it
Mark  
GeorgiosTI saw that Matteo Curto tried cookiebot.com, it looks good, You can also ask him for more information.
The plugin is at testing stage but our testers don't have time to verify because they're all busy for testing plugin on 1.2 apps. Will finalize it after all plugins are released for 1.2
GeorgiosT cookiebot.com is one of the best for gdpr and cookie policy but it is not free
Mark  
oh, just noticed that it's not free.
Yes but I have a few websites with more than 100 pages
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.