The default pages have default content blocks that cannot be removed. I can understand the logic, but it would be nice to be able to move the default blocks around, especially the sidebar content. For example, the people page has the menu/search form stuck in the right sidebar.* Most other pages have the menu/search block stuck in the left sidebar.
This makes it impossible to achieve a consistent layout across all pages, because there are elements that cannot be moved around.
I suggest having default content for the default pages that must be displayed somewhere on the page, but that we have the ability to move that content to any column we want.
*in layout editor, menu/search block shows in the left, but on the front end of the site, it displays on the right, and since you can't move it, there's no way to correct what's happening. Same occurs for video page. So I assume this is a bug. However, I consider this a feature request rather than a bug report because I want the ability to move the default blocks around the page.

Comments (1)
Flesh  
it certainly was not taken into account
have a pregnant program, and the very busy one
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.