Today one of my user asked me ''how to set privacy friends only for selected images instead of creating another album with friends only privacy setting and moving photos in that album''.
I thought it was possible but apparently I have noticed it's not possible. It only allows users to set privacy for entire album. This can be a feature suggestion for the next version. This is how it is on Facebook so it would be nice if you implement this to Moo. <3

Comments (8)
Tleeann  
I have had similar questions but also I have members saying that if they post it friends only and a friend shares the picture their once private picture is visible for all on the site. I would like to see a way that once a picture or album is marked private it can't be shared or maybe stays private as it is carried over?
Reall? Wow. This is a huge bug then. Mark this can cause serious problems for website owners.
Mark  
accepted this suggestion and will add at next coming versions. Thanks for suggestion Buğra Bodur
Thank you very much but the problem Tleeann mentioned above must be fixed also. That's very dangerous, people can sue us.
What Tleeann mentioned is not considered a critical problem as currently there is no feature which dictated what was shared can't be reshared. In reality of www, what a user see they can share without restriction in one form or the other even there is a feature in the script restricting them from viewing or doing so, ex. just as FB if you have direct link to the content.

I would suggest to have a well written Terms of Service and Privacy Policy if you are concern about privacy issues of your s...  more
Hmmm.. I just tested. Posted something friends only and then tried to share it with another account. When you try to share friends only content it already says ''Proxius chose a specific audience for this post. Only people in that audience will be able to see this when you share it'' So still only Proxius's friends are able to see the post even if it's being shared. Am I right? So there is no problem then.

By the way Ryan Nguyen there is problem appears on the layout. That warning is not visib...  more
It is scrollable popup. Depending on the option selected and display size scrolling down is required to view hidden content.
Oh. scroll wasn't functional on my end. Maybe because I'm using Vivaldi browser. Anyway thank you
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.