The following are some add-ons I would like to see added to MooSocial so I can purchase them for my website:
  • Petitions: Petitions are key to political engagement and I'm sure many social networking sites seeking to create real political change would purchase such a feature.
  • Forums: Like many other web designers, my host has CPanel and Softaculous apps including phpBB, MyBB, and SMF. It would be great to be able to integrate forums so that one doesn't have to login to the forums separately, just by linking the login process of, for example phpBB, so that the forums can be integrated into the MooSocial menu seamlessly. Currently they can of course be added as a separate menu item but the double login process will be inconvenient to a social community.
  • Contact Legislators: This would probably work similarly to the existing Business Directory/Page plugin. If nothing else one could just have clickable phone numbers that dial when on a mobile device and email links that open to Gmail, Outlook, or other apps when clicked to contact the legislators, but if form fields to send emails to multiple legislators could be created, that would be ideal.

Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.