A recurring event option would save lots of time adding events that repeat weekly/monthly/yearly, for example an event is on a monday every week between 1st jan and 1st sep. With recurring event options just select start and finish date and recurring option repeats weekly on a monday, andthe event iscreated every monday from the start date upto the end date.
Recurring options daily/weekly/monthly/yearly with mon-sun (daily/weekly) jan-dec (monthly) year selector (yearly)

Comments (14)
ketkew  
And what will the plugin more include Mark ?
Let us know more about advanced events.. thanks
Mark  
ketkew: sycn with google calendar, search event by location, calendar view...
ketkew  
ok, sounds like a good start What is personally would like to have is:

- Event cover picture
- Fields for displaying the prices for an event. Per price the event creator can set a name.
For example:

Metallica concert:
Price rank 1: 80 euro
Price rank 2: 100 euro
Price rank 3: 150 euro
etc

Or
Dance parade festival:
Weekend tickets (2 days - Friday & Saturday): 150 euro
Friday ticket: 60 euro
Saturday ticket: 60 euro

Or
Free entry

Then,
- Once the event have been finished, people who have j...  more
Mark  
Field for price: I think it will be a text field for member to enter whatever he wants right?
Event rating: nice suggestion, will add but at next version.
Add topics, pictures and videos: next version.

Max, min aga.. can be entered into description field of event.

For custom links, member can add them into description of event. I don't think we need separe fields for it.

ketkew  
Great!

Field for price: I think it will be a text field for member to enter whatever he wants right? -> yes.. a text field and price field. With the option to add multiple text with price.

And how about the Event cover?
Mark  
at next version, we will move the event image on top of event detailed page so that don't need cover photo for it any more.
ketkew  
Nice! And what about the existing events? For archiving purpose a transfer to this plugin would be nice (if you have a lot of events)
Mark  
if you install this pluign, all existing events will be intact
Forgive if someone has mentioned this already but the ability to buy/sell tickets would be more than useful.
Mark  
will add option for event owner to mark the event as paid or free. If paid, he/she can enter price and link to buy ticket. Will not implement ticketing selling system for it because it's not simple.
@mark Where do we stand with these updates. I think they will be critical in the new year
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.