Enter person's name Or select a friend
Submit Cancel
keyboard_arrow_left
Posted by Bruce Wayne on 06/06/18 at 23:21
Comments (15)
I left fox for moo one year ago... I think moo is the best now
Good to hear, thanks.
I am liking moo
i had a site with phpfox and socialengine both crashed after 3 years, now switched back to moosocial, wiating for the final plugins then import the members
ketkew  
If you run a social niche network it should run fast, stable and software support must be good. Forget the layout, it could be tweaked..sorry it SHOULD be tweaked because you want to have a unique brand style.

Plan your goal: how many users, infrastructure: does the software contain possibility of balancing the load/storage, etc etc.

That's why I choose mooSocial above all other platforms. You need to live with the fact that the software is continuously under construction, but that's the same ...  more
Just checked FOX's demo. Even demo hosted by them is incredibly slow. I'm shocked to see that they really makes money out of that script.
belive me , if a social network is slow, no one bothers to visit,
Before fox and moo I was checking wp with buddypress...
@matteo wp with buddypress is worst choice
WP/buddypress is boring, looked at all the variations to it and it is limited and needs some serious additions
What about wowonder or engine?
I think fox has a nice design... I would like in the future nice and smooth template for mio... what do you think?
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.