[MOOSOCIAL-3304] Help with subscription setup.

HI, 

I plan to setup subscriptions on my site and i always planned to limit the number of groups / blogs / topics etc people can post per level as per the image on the subscription setup page.

I cant find the option to enter these values in the admin cp, i have looked in user roles etc, anyone able to advise if this is possible. If not maybe that image needs to be updated.
Posted in How To on 08/25/16 at 20:10
Comments (9)
Mark  
In current version, you only can limit who can post/view..but can't limit number of item people can post per level. Will add this into next version (2.5.x)
Hi, I have a similar question (couldn't post it in Questions page), but related to user roles. Is it possible to differentiate user profiles with user roles? (i.e. a user can select a "person" or "business" profile during registration)
Or roles work only to define content permissions?
Also, what is the difference between "Admin" an "Super Admin" role?
julz  
Was this ever added?
Mark  
not added yet as other ones are higher priority. We will add this for sure because it's in our pool of features for next version.
julz  
Thanks mark
Why can't I delete packages from my subscriptions?
Mark  
I think it's bug of version that you're using. Which mooSocial version are you using now? please post a ticket for this
Mark  
please post ticket.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.