User Roles for Ad Management Plugin

In group: Ad Management Plugin
I currently have a separate way of billing my clients to show their ads on my site (because they do not have PayPal). As an Admin I should be the only one who can place ads on my site. But I cannot find any option to disable the Ads options for regular members, right?

Now regular users see this in the menu:

Also, I cannot add an "Ad FREE" package to the package manager for users who want to pay for a "Ad FREE" website because I cannot set any Ads options for user roles.

I know you can place Ads via the HTML block and define a user role for it, the Ads plugin should have such option (otherwise you cannot place Ads in the Feed, etc..)

Do I overlook something? Or will this be added in next update or something?
Posted in on 01/26/17 at 16:17
Comments (7)
ketkew  
.. little bump
Mark  
But I cannot find any option to disable the Ads options for regular members, right? -> Yes, you can't disable now. I think we should add a role setting for site admin to enable/disable for each user role. What do you think?

Also, I cannot add an "Ad FREE" package to the package manager for users who want to pay for a "Ad FREE" website because I cannot set any Ads options for user roles.
-> It means that member can purchase this package to hide all ads with him right?
ketkew  
-> Yes, you can't disable now. I think we should add a role setting for site admin to enable/disable for each user role. What do you think?That would be great! So, if disabled for user role, the "My ads" would not be displayed anymore.-> It means that member can purchase this package to hide all ads with him right?Yes correct Addition:So in fact there should be 2 options for Ads user role:...  more
Mark  
2. Display ads for users (yes or no) -> this is for "Ad Free" package right?
ketkew  
Yes.. or if an admin decide to disable displaying ads for specific users (like moderators,etc)
Mark  
Thanks, will add these two role settings at next version.
ketkew  
Great! Thanks
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.