Store addon Version 1.8 is release

In group: Store Plugin

Store addon Version 1.8 is release  

Change log:

+ Fix some bugs
+ Support moosocial 2.6.x
+ Support php 7
+ Support Amazon S3

Please go to https://moosocial.com/product/store-plugins/ to see detail.

Posted in on 05/29/17 at 00:40
Comments (6)
It looks like the ability to sell digital files did NOT make into this iteration of the store plugin. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.
Mark  
Digital product type is not available in this version. Will be at next version. Please wait tuan hoang
Freddy  
Seller is not notified by email when users buy something (place a order) , how can i set it ??
Mark  
seller will get a notification. Please send us support ticket. We will help you check.
Enrico  
Is version 1.8 just for version 2.6.x? The filename for version 1.8 says 2.6. I know the plug-in sales page lists many versions but the client area for plug-ins gets confusing when you have purchased as many plugins as I have. Pretty much all of the ones you offer. ; ) I think there must be a better way to list the updates. Even notifications of updates would be nice. I have to login and check versions all the time. If you notified us that would be much easier.

Also in 1.7 even if I dis...  more
Mark  
1.8 and 1.9 are tested on 2.6.x, actually it will work on older version but it's more better if you upgrade your site to 2.6.x now. If you're not using 2.6.x and want to upgrade, make sure you backup your site first or send us ticket, we will help you upgrade.

for the issue such as attribute does not work...please send us ticket, we will help you check.

For the restock notifications, thanks for suggestion. Added into pool of feature for next versions.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.