Change log:

+ Compatible with 2.6.x
+ integrate with S3
+ fix some bugs
+ support androidApp (not iosApp)

Posted in on 06/28/17 at 05:09
Comments (19)
mark  
I'm disappointed that it isn't supported on iOS is this an app limitation that will be resolve in the new mobile release in sept-dec?
ketkew  
I'm not sure.. but isn't this due to an iOs limitation? Because the upload part of the plugin is not native in the app iOs will not allow selection of local files?
Mark  
It only works with latest IOS version so that we disabled it for now and will fix this issue at next IOS version.
I can't get it to find the app/webroot/ffmpeg/ffmpeg at all... I know it's there and set per the install instructions... It keeps saying 'Please check app/webroot/ffmpeg/ffmpeg'.
Mark  
you mean you can't find app/webroot/ffmpeg/ffmpeg in the 1.6 version?
Mark, That's what the error keeps telling me and it's not processing anything... This is on my freshly installed 2.6.1 test site...
It is difficult to insert a meter views into video
My videos are always stuck on Processing
Mark  
We can help you fix that issue. It's server configuration related. Please submit ticket Adam Phillips
I would prefer to have proper documentation so that we can fix it ourselves. The response time on tickets is ... not exactly quick.
We would prefer that too, Adam. However, this is a case by case issue related to different server configurations. There isn't a "fix-for-all" solution at the moment.
Mark I think the upgrade to 3.1.2 brought the problem back with iOS not being able to play videos. It worked before on iPhones safari, and Androids chrome. But now only works in Android Chrome for mobile web.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.