Improvements for Credit Plugin

In group: Credits plugin
Hi,

I have some tips for improvement of the credit plugin:

1.Credits can be earned by various actions, but if you really want to monetizing your network credits should also be spend. For example, if a user post a new video then it will cost you x credits.

2. It is possible to give users credits via the mass function, but there also should be a function to remove credits from users

3. Users are able to send credits to their friends. But why not sending credits to non-friends?

4. Private messaging is not included into the credit system. Especially if point 1 is implemented, you really can monetize if users spend credits by sending private messages

5. You can only buy credits currently with paypal. The gateways are not supported. So if you have Zombaio and/or Stripe plugin (even the standard paypal adaptive), it is useless.

I hope this would be sense by implement them into the credit plugin, if not, I'm happy to hear cool
Posted in on 07/25/17 at 06:15
Comments (4)
Holly  
+1 to including private messaging. I asked about this when I first considered switching to mooSocial and would still love to see this implemented. I had that function on Oxwall and really miss it. I'd even be willing to contribute some funds toward that as a customization initially if it was included as an improvement in a future release/update of this plugin. Other core activities/functions are included (photos, videos, blogs, statuses/likes, topics, groups), but not messaging.

ketkew's ...  more
ketkew  
That's also a reason why I would like to have private messaging connected to credits. You can monetize and prevent SPAM users. Or the SPAM users are willing to pay. But if they are reported by other users as SPAM I block their account and they lost their credits. This is a win-win situation

A credit system should should be configurable for different activities within a community. Earn and spending credits should be the option (Oxwall does both also), otherwise monetizing without memberships is...  more
ketkew  
Point 3 has been implemented so far.. Any chance that the other options also become available? Especially point 1 and 4?
Mark  
Point 2 also be done, you can use "send mass credits" feature in admincp but enter "minus" number. Will address other points for sure.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.