how to enable html and java script on create new topic posts

Hi all, i need to enable html and java script on create new topic posts. How can i do that?

Thanks- todd
Posted in How To on 01/17/18 at 15:29
Comments (15)
Ohhh. Never mind. The script IS JavaScript.

<div id="ntv_1991008"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
(function {
var params =
{
bvwidgetid: "ntv_1991008",
bvlinksownid: 1991008,
rows: 1,
cols: 1,
textpos: "below",
imagewidth: 150,
mobilecols: 1,
cb: (new Date()).getTime()
};
params.bvwidgetid = "ntv_1991008" + params.cb;
d.getElementById("ntv_1991008".id = params.bvwidgetid;
var qs = Object.keys(params).reduce(function(a, k){ a.push(k + '=' + encodeURIComponent(pa...  more
ketkew  
that's the problem
Mike  
Matthew Shempert Hey what is this code about ? newsfeed or topic post ? in wich file is this ?
it interests me to know where to reduce size of thumbnails
textpos: "below",
imagewidth: 150,
Michel Well, both. At first I was trying to just have it put into the newsfeed, but then thought I’d have to do it manually every time for it to work so I was trying to put it into a topic post, which would get into the newsfeed. The code is given to me by Bidvertiser, I am suppose to add it into the website code for their ads to show.
Mike  
ok I had misunderstood it's an external code so, can you tell me in which file it finds the code of the newsfeed please?
I’ve been looking for the actual file in moosocial that controls the newsfeed, where I couid possibly patch in this code to have it spawn ads IN THE NEWSFEED at the set intervals. I think I may have found it, because when I added this code to it, when ever I tried to post a newsfeed post, it posted the ad instead. Obviously not the result I wanted. Lol. Let me look and see where that file was and I’ll let you know.
Michel
Ok so...app/View/Activities/ajax_share.ctp. When I add the code to the very bottom of the file, it ads the ad EVERY time someone post in the newsfeed. I’m guessing one of the files in this folder would control the rules to how often this happen, or how often the ad would allow itself to be posted.
Update: As it is now, the ad is only viewable to the one who uploaded the post into newsfeed. Others only see the newsfeed itself, until they post into newsfeed then they see the ad under THEIR post.

Then it seems to disappear when they refresh their screen.
Mike  
Thank's Matthew Shempert I replace the file with an older version to see if I get video posts without API but of course it would have been too easy lol, not working .
Your welcome. Hope you get it. I'm running a test server at my house and I'm going to figure out how to alter more stuff inside it. Seems better that way.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.