1. When I am logged out, and login from the new landing page, after I'm logged in, whenever I click "home", it takes me to the landing page, not the logged in home page.
If I clear my browser cache, this no longer happens. But what a pain in the ass to have to clear your browser cache every time you login.
2. On the Sign up block, the formatting controls for sub-text do not work at all.
3. The HTML Blocks, the container is almost half the width of all other blocks. Should allow same width as all the blocks.

Comments (4)
Mark  
Long Tran please check and fix at next version.
Sofie O  
I have same problems, I can't use the page for the moment since people are complaining all the time. Hoping for a next version soon.
Long Tran   
Hi , That's problem not come from plugin , it's your server cached , please check my attached image and contact your server admin to disable cache mode like image .
Once you completely clear your browser cache "from the beginning of time" in Chrome, or "Everything" in Firefox, the issue of going back to landing page when clicking home is resolved. It no longer happens
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.