I am looking for advice as to the best way to set up a paid subscription model for my site. I'd like to have a number of options like varying membership rates, monthly and annual payment cycles, and some sort of automatic linking of a person's access to their payment status.

I've trawled through the community but cannot see anything specific, so any advice greatly appreciated

Comments (7)
Mark  
Please follow up the instructions here https://community.moosocial.com/faqs/view/76/how-moosocial-subscription-module-works to enable membership feature. You need to enable at least one payment gateway. After subscription option and payment gateway are enable, you can then add subscription packages for member to subscribe. Package can be one-time or recurring. You can configure to show package at sign up form or only show at upgrading page (after logged in).
G'day Mark.

I end up with same error when I try to get to that discussion. Sorry to be a pain?

Still some hope it won't required but I will need a way to track financial-versus non-financial members, even if they aren't paying for the service directly

b
Success! Thanks Mark.
I have a subscription website with moo
Kraken  
Mark user trying to upgrade subscription using credit payment gateway, gateway is not showing in checkout, ticket 921875
i think it was working in 3.0.0, now not working in 3.0.2
Mark  
Please work with support team at ticket system Kraken
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.