Add option for seller to select "display currency" and checkout will be normal using default currency
This is useful and easy to implement

Comments (11)
Kraken  
Michel MsWeb.RO GeorgiosT u 3 must vote, u all have different currency
Mike  
Kraken What is it for ? you have a concrete case ?
Kraken  
No, concrete bullet
Mike  
good then you do not need that lol, Second attempt, can you show a link on web of a shop that uses severals currency ?
Mike  
Thank you
Maybe I misunderstood ... multi currency what is it for concrete ?
On sites I visit with your link ads are always in dollars only
Kraken  
Those are not stores, its famous shopping carts all has multi currency feature. only moosocial does not have.
This is important if you are advertising your product to other countries. You can create a free store in shopify.com you can see option to enable multi currency, then automatically it will convert currency based on IP address.
Mike  
Thank's I understand better now
"then automatically it will convert currency based on IP address."
Who sets conversion rates ?
Kraken  
have 2 options, admin set manually or automatic based on yahoo rates
moosocial they already have manual currency option, just add code seller to enable/disable show multi currency.
Mark  
The problem is conversion rate. I don't think manually update will work. Get from yahoo will be a problem if the service stop working or not stable. Will think about this to see if we can add.
You are right, conversion rate is important, but like my eCommerce with easy Store. i have to manually fill in the conversion rate. but the system also has suggested exchange rate. But i guess if you can follow xe.com or western union exchange rate.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.