I have filled the about field.. but how can I search on that field?

Comments (12)
Mike  
Make a new one, set it recherchable and bypass moodefaut perhap's ?
Mark  
just type something into keyword at people page to search.
Mark  
by the way, options in "Multiple field" type and profile type now can be translated.
Mike  
Mark "just type something " dont work here, i have this phrase in my bout " Good things come to those wh, o wait" I can not find it with research
ketkew  
nope me neither
Mark  
Just checked, the about field is a separate search field. See screenshot and let me know if you have any suggestion for this.
Mike  
it's not active here, the about field is not showing so I can not test, but the thing is that everyone thinks that everything can be search from the global search otherwise it is useful , for what it's up if you also have to use in search fields of each plugin ? it's not going well
Mike  
hum..Is it for optimization reasons that each plugin has its own area of search ?
Mark  
What do you think if member type something into "Name" field to search -> it will search in both name and about? If yes, we will change text "Name" to "Keyword" and add a placeholder "name or about" into text box.
Mark  
see screenshot for my suggestion below
ketkew  
As an option it would be good, but most people are going to search here..
Mark  
Okay, will allow member search by about and name at global search, change "name" -> "Keyword" as I said above
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.