Hi,
Point 1, you made half of change, great move of picture but please see exemple here:
Just clik in picture of event..it's open in a view size so you can read the flyer
Point 2
Because of recent google changes we have to fix this problem now.
There is an alternative so that we do not have to be jailhouse by google.
It must be done now and not in 6 months or 1 year and in case you do not share my point of view or if you do not understand ok but go see your competitors who have understood and already solve this problem.

Google changes are recent you absolutely must have a reaction and give us the means to counter that.
This exists (see google api discussions) and it is not hard to do, be smart, anticipate for once, this alternative should be included wherever moosocial offers us a link to plan view.

google api discussion:
https://community.moosocial.com/topics/view/1941

Exemple google maps link (see picture) , this link open this external view :
https://www.google.com/maps/place/111+Mulberry+St,+Cincinnati,+OH+45202,+%C3%89tats-Unis/@39.1167936,-84.516471,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8841b3faff404c55:0xbca8ceb5f0b39546!8m2!3d39.1167936!4d-84.5142823

Comments (4)
Mark  
Long Tran please look into to see if we can make more improvements.
Long Tran   
Hi Michel , can you give us your demo about event map .
Mike  
Hi Long Tran, hum .. How can you ask me that ? Is there only Mark that follows subject and read it correctly ?
I even put a reminder link in this topic to discussion on google appi, if you had read, you would find the demo ..
But hey since it's not clear enough yet, ok, I'm talking about phpfox !

Install the demo version and find that phpfox does not need google api to show this external map or for display youtube video in a soo sexy way in a popup, whitout leaving your site ...
By the way I...  more
Mark  
Point 1: Just clik in picture of event..it's open in a view size so you can read the flyer
-> will add this
Point 2: will update the wait the map will open. But this change only apply for events. For other module that required google api, we have to use it. Can't change.

No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.