To keep people entertained more, you guys can come up with really simple looking sticky online radio player.
For example I do have a radio and I have it embedded on a specific page in my website but I can not do any sticky show up player. I think it would be much better if Moo had its original sticky player plugin so when people are browsing the website music won't stop by the refresh.

Can be very minimalist design like this:

Comments (6)
Mark  
To keep music won't stop by the refresh, we have to change the way of loading of entire site to Ajax. To do this we have to make a big change for core.
ketkew  
Why not embedding that player in a popup and put an nice image link in a html box?
Mark  
a new tab browser is okay. Can't embed the player in a popup because popup is part of the page that you're viewing, if you move to next page, popup will disappear.
ketkew  
But when the popup is a html page (with no scolling, fixed size, etc.. so no java popup), then the page will not be refreshed because its in fact a separate html file. Just embed that player on that popup 'page'.
Oh.. But new tab browser is pretty easy to do with any HTML radio players anyway. I mean, I already have it that way. I wish there was a way to integrate it to a website as it plays non-stop somewhere embedded. Thank you anyway Mark and ketkew
Mark  
ketkew can't create a popup like that. We have to open a new browser tab
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.