Google+ Api is shutting down on 7th March which I believe will break the Moosocial Login for Google. It can stop working as early as 28th January.
Migrate the code over to the new Google Sign In Api to continue Google Login Function with patch file

Hello Google+ Developer,

We’re writing to let you know that as part of the sunset of the consumer version of Google+, we will be shutting down our Google+ APIs on March 7, 2019. As part of these changes, Google+ Sign-in has been fully deprecated and will also be shut down on March 7, 2019.

What do I need to know?

On March 7, 2019, all Google+ APIs and Google+ Sign-in will be shut down completely. This will be a progressive shutdown beginning in late January, with calls to these APIs starting to intermittently fail as early as January 28, 2019.

What do I need to do?

Please update your projects listed below by March 7, 2019 and ensure they are no longer using Google+ APIs. The data below shows which Google+ API methods your projects have recently called.

Note: If you see calls to people.get, these can be the result of using the Google+ Sign-In feature in your application, which is now fully deprecated and is being shut down. Developers should migrate from the Google+ Sign-In feature to the more comprehensive Google Sign-in authentication system.

Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.