Hi,

We have already spoken in different topics on this site, I understood your official position.
According to you we can not do otherwise than using a google API key to share localization, or post video from youtube in mooSocial ....

I wonder if we have not a problem of understanding on this subject :/

http://socialcommerce.moosocial.com/
On your mooStore demo, who is a recent product, it seems that there is no need of google key setting as shown in following 3 screenshots for businees and event, and video link posting ..

Is there an explanation for this difference?
I do not understand anything anymore :/

Comments (7)
Mike  
I forgot to say that in business, this block works perfectly, so with or without API?
Mark  
We can remove google api from it but location search, auto address suggestion will not work.
Mike  
Do we agree that there is no google key installet yet on mooStore demo site?
Mark  
yes, api key has not setup there yet.

Main issue is that you don't want to use and pay for google api right?
Mike  
Main issue is that since all scandal about google and facebook about privacy of user data,
even if I want it I can not, people no longer trust google and facebook, I remind you that we plan to use real identities, all rely on confidentiality and we can not guarantee it if we use google or facebook APIs. This is my main issue :/

I would just like my site is working as before, that we can post videos from youtube like on mooStore, and that when I click in 'locations" box it shows me other busine...  more
Mark  
we will look into the openstreetmap app api for sure. Let's get 3.1.1 and 1.3 out first.

We can help you remove parts that link with google and facebook api from your site. Please submit a ticket.
Mike  
Thank you Mark i appreciate, for moment my main site is in standby, i am on other project, i think i will wait until you have had time to see openstreet map.
I will still open a ticket just to solve google issu, if you tell me what change I can do it myself.
Facebook is not really a problem, he is not activated and it does not prevent moo from running correctly, this is a good point

Thanks again
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.