I've noticed that when the photo plugin in Album Manager is DISABLED, I can still upload photos under "Share What's New" and they appear on the Newsfeed with their numb nails as normal.. However, when you click on the thumbnail you will get a OOPS 404 Page.
Then with the Album Manger still disabled, when you comment on a post with a picture as a comment everything works as it should.
So when you ENABLE the albums manager, all of the photos that were uploaded while it was disabled can now be seen when you click on the thumbnail instead of the 404 page.
I think we might need to rework the functionality of this for a future release.
1. I think the Photos need to be restricted to where users can only view photos no their profiles they were uploaded to.
2. With the plugin ENABLED and photos DISABLED from the menu bar.. You can click on the image a user uploaded and it shows that image fine BUT it also shows all of the other images uploaded by other users at the top in the photo navigation. This NEEDS to be more centralized to where it will only show the image clicked or the images in that one post instead of the entire database.

Comments (1)
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback,
Becasue photo addons use for all upload photo function include: upload avatar, cover, feed photo, create album, upload photo to album....
So on this version when you disable photo addons, we only simple hide photo link from main menu and do not allow user see photo detail.
We have plan to improve it on future version follow your suggest.

Thanks,
kent,
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.