SEO means that you should offer unique, valuable content. This also means that the individual subpages should be equipped with independent meta data if possible.
Among other things, I tried using the Business Plugin. I can equip the business start page or business details page with other meta tags (via the layout manager), but then all subpages are delivered with the identical data.
Theoretically, for example, you should be able to store your own meta information individually for each category. And on the detail page, for example, you can also use certain data of the entry (e.g. company name or description) as placeholders in the meta tag.
This topic actually runs through the entire script and add-ons, so this is not just a matter of the business plug-in, but should be given more attention in general. As written, I only demonstrated it on the basis of the above add-on, because I was working on it.

Comments (1)
Mark  
thanks for feedback, will check it at business plugin first then apply for the rest if it's applicable.
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.