Enter person's name Or select a friend
Submit Cancel
keyboard_arrow_left keyboard_arrow_right
Posted by Mark on 12/09/15 at 20:16
Comments (10)
Eddie  
Looking good Mark
I'm not sure I get it ... this has to have limited appeal.
Plus I'd never send my ID to any social network site.
Eddie  
Hi @geoff Foster and all, I think this could be great for people feeling safe going to events together.

You hear in the news to many times these days; how people can groom other members.

So based on what kind of social networking site your aiming for, this could be a good idea going forward. Why should we not feel safe on the web too. It may even gets ride of all the losers who just spam your / our site(s).
Geoff, this is are just an example of the types of document a user could submit to be verified. You can use it how you want. The pictures shown are replaceable. It's not necessary to require user to submit ID. Some sites might just want to verify member's avatar and/or real name which could require user to submit some form which does not reveal their full identity.
@ Eddie - We should never feel safe on the web.
It's a dangerous place and this may give false security.
The bad guys will use stolen ID's and look verified ...
Eddie  
Hi @Geoff Forster lol

When a say safe I mean safer... It's one step closer. By all means it would be necessary for members to get to know each other first lol. But as mooSocial uses a third party payment system, there is no way to check but by some sort of ID system. As we both know anybody can get a paypal account with just a email.
Mark  
Geoff Forster, Eddie you two should be friends to be able to mention in the comment
Seems like a good guy ... it's unlikley that he's plotting world domination if he's making Christmas themes ... :-)
Eddie  
Geoff Forster, its not world domination I want. Just the land next to mine lol

Think on that for a moment, think big!
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.