Enter person's name Or select a friend
Submit Cancel
keyboard_arrow_right
Posted by Tleeann on 07/14/17 at 19:06
Comments (6)
Tleeann  
This is happening to random members on random posts since the upgrade. I manually go in and edit every one but its getting time consuming anyone know why this is happening?
Upgrade last night? ''Your mooSocial is up to date! 2.6.1'' Thought 2.6.1 is latest for a while now.
Tleeann  
Ya on Thursday night they put through all the updates we were behind on and since then the site is a mess but they closed for the weekend after so im struggling with all these glitches ad no way to fix them, the posts are coming out in this gibberish so im manually editing every single one lol
I see. I wish I could be useful for your question but I'm just evolving in Moo. I just purchased the license and we did some customizations etc. Recently we installed the script from their test servers to my private servers and now apparently I'm having a lot of problems. Privacy settings are not working properly. And my website is 18+ Adult Social Network so Privacy functionality is most important thing according to Privacy Policy of my business. I hope I can make friends here and share the exp...  more
By the way, may I see your project?
Tleeann  
We have similar sites, we do a lot of custom work on ours but I lost it all during the upgrade. Something about everything not being saved in a separate theme folder so each upgrade wipes out the stuff I have done. My admins lost all their powers to do anything only super admins can change things, our extra genders, roles and sexual orientations were deleted. I can't pin posts and a lot of the colour changes reverted back to ones people couldn't read. I did get help over the weekend to fix the...  more
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.