Enter person's name Or select a friend
Submit Cancel
keyboard_arrow_left keyboard_arrow_right
Posted by Kraken on 01/18/19 at 08:44
Comments (38)
ketkew  
I fixed only the timeline images, like discussed here.. but I have tweaked a lot of colors and other styles. You can access my site, but you are not allowed to register an account indeed (it's automatically disable registration based on location)
ketkew I am a member of your website
Robert  
This looks very nice on my site until they posy a wide pic then it crops off the right side and left side too bad we can't have it both ways
ketkew  
Strange, because the css code only should hit the vertical images (it uses the verticalImage element). I tested this on the origin and moosocio theme and both works.
Robert  
most do work i see as i look back further
ketkew  
Did you rotate the image after you added it?
Robert  
I would not know it was added by a member
ketkew  
Images which are vertically should use the verticalImage element, and horizontally images should use the horizionImage element. I check this on my site and it works there. So, or it could be a bug in the specific theme (mubuk) or a bug in the rotation function. Maybe this can be addressed to Mark to debug this.
Robert  
Why can't it just be adjusted with CSS same as with vertical element?
Mark I bought this as hotfix back to the beginning when i first had moo and its lost with the first upgrade
Robert  
I decided to try 520 and it works much better eliminated 90% of grey sides and does not crop all the images on the right side so much to notice

.verticalImage {
max-height: 520px;
text-align: center;
}
Kraken  
520 is nice, thanks
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.