Cache

Hi,

I filled in the form for Memcached and enabeled it , but still there are some issues with 'last online' the time stays same as registration time and the who is online widget is not acurate. At this moment it says for example 26 people are online while I can see with the chatfunction there are only 3 people online. I tried several ways to set cache but the problem stays, should I change something in the script?

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Sofie O Basic on 01/03/18 at 06:09 in Other
Hi,

Please help me create a ticket, we will help you check it

Thanks,
Kent,
on 01/10/18 at 22:44
8 Answer(s)
Hi,

Please help me create a ticket, we will help you check it

Thanks,
Kent,
Kent Lam (mooSupport) Basic on 01/10/18 at 22:44
@Kent Lam or anyone else from moosocial... can you please have a look at this??
Sofie O Basic on 01/10/18 at 07:01
The last online widget issue seems to be resolved on my site by disabeling the cache totally for a while and then enabeling it again. Hope it stays this way. In the profile it is still not working so I hope moosocial can have a look at that.
Sofie O Basic on 01/04/18 at 07:40
The "Last Online" in user's profiles is so grotesquely inaccurate it's basically useless. I have many users who come online every day, but if you visit their profile info page, it will show Last Online date of months ago. Hope they fix this soon. 
Mike Reynolds Basic on 01/04/18 at 03:04
@ketkew I am automatic friends with everyone so there can't be such big difference.
Sofie O Basic on 01/03/18 at 06:53
Isn't it that you only see "your friends" in the chat?
The people online widget all community users are displayed, which is different?
ketkew Bronze badges on 01/03/18 at 06:51
It should be able to work since it works perfectly on this site here. I have members complaining about it and second off all I need it in future to 
keep site up to date by deleting accounts that are not used for a year. I think it is just a setting in the code but would be very helpfull if someone who knows the script well could help us out. 
In a ticket to moosocial I already asked once to name the price to resolve this but they ignored that so I hired a freelancer to find the problem but he still didn't and I get tiered of losing my money like that. :(
Sofie O Basic on 01/03/18 at 06:38
The same problem I have been facing for too long now

While in the conversation I do not see people

Who's Online, there are people

and I can not understand why, do you do that?
GeorgiosT Bronze badges on 01/03/18 at 06:20
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.