Hi,
Can we have a category reserved only for customers here in topics section?
So that we can talk freely, without our words being misinterpreted by potential customers

Comments (9)
Mike  
Bump ! just say yes or no
Mark  
Can't create a category like that because the plugin does not support. May be you should create a private group and discuss freely there?
Mike  
Yes it would be good too, the main thing is that it is reserved to the customers only, and not to any member who registers here.
For example what I said in your announcement about the moobook update I would have preferred to say in a place reserved for customers.
Mike  
Mark I have remember that one time, long a go I have set topics categories for particular user groups, so I just cheek this, and I confirm that you are wrong, topics plugins support wery well users roles accees

Set new user roles "customers"
Make a new topics categorie and give permissions to team and customers.
and ..voila, no one else will see the section

Are you sure your worries would not be rather to sort out among all registered members here to know who is a customer? lol

Groups ar...  more
Mark  
The sign up is disabled for this site already. It means that this site is for customers only now to write feedback and report the bug. Visitors can view content but can't post or interact
Mike  
Oh ok I did not know that.
I just look in visitor mode, we see a lot of things, if I'm a competitor I just have to pick suggestion here and integrate them into my script.^^

But if it does not bother mooteam, no problem for me
We can stay like that, thank's for clarification
I don't think visitor being able to see content is too much of an issue Michel, although it's not ideal. Bu I think your suggestion for a customer/client only space is important, if the site is now only for the paying customer that is a really good idea
Mark  
Just changed the feedback section. It's now only can access by logged-in user. Other section like groups, topic...are public.
Mike  
Nice move, thank you
No login
Login or register to post your comment
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.