Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:

Animated GIFs are a proven way to improve traffic, increase time on site, and promote sharing on social media platforms. Adding a GIF to feeds or gif comments with the plugin couldn’t be easier. Just click the GIF button in the text editor, search or browse via tags to find GIFs. Once you’ve found the GIF you want, simply click the on the GIF, and, voila!, the GIF is automatically inserted into your Feeds or Comments. 

Have ideas, suggestions, questions regarding this plugin? Please post them here.

Recent Activities

GIF Comment plugin
Animated GIFs are a proven way to improve traffic, increase time on site, and promote sharing on social media platforms....
GIF Comment plugin
Animated GIFs are a proven way to improve traffic, increase time on site, and promote sharing on social media platforms....
Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
GIF Comment plugin Version 1.4 is released
Compatibility: mooSocial 3.1.8   Change log: + Compatible with mooSocial 3.1.8+ Compatible with mooApp 1.8.2  + Added: The tooltip on web Please download the new version...
GIF Comment plugin Version 1.3 is release
GIF Comment plugin Version 1.3 is release Change log:+ Support moosocial 3.1.5 Please download the new version at https://moosocial.com/my-account/  Please go to...
GIF Comment plugin Version 1.2.1 is released
Compatibility: moosoical 3.1.3 and install "moo313-Patch   Change log:   + Fixed issue: position on What's new   Importance Note: You will need to install "moo313-Patch"" if you're using...
GIF Comment plugin
Hey. Anyone know how to turn on GIF for my Android app? I just had the team update the app but I’m not seeing GIF or anything in MooApp to turn it on...I did turn on “More” which enabled “Colored background status” but no GIF.
GIF Comment plugin
GIF Comment plugin Version 1.2 is release
GIF Comment pluginVersion 1.2 is release Change log:+ Support reply comment. Please go to https://moosocial.com/product/gif-comments/to see detail.
GIF Comment plugin Version 1.1 is release
GIF Comment pluginVersion 1.1 is release Change log: + Optimized source code and Integrated with other plugins to make sure they work well together at what's new box. Importance: The change of...
GIF Comment plugin
GIF Comment plugin
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.