Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
Who Near Me Plugin allows users to find people that are near them if they use the plugin.  The plugin requires users to enter their address first then the system will use this address to suggest people that are close to them.

Have ideas, suggestions, questions regarding this plugin? Please post them here.

Recent Activities

Hi, in the settings of the "Who Near Me" plugin there is an option to select two themes (Themes type) as in the screenshot below, but no matter which one I choose I see no difference, so could you please explain what it is supposed to do?
I think I have worked this out! I think the setting in Admin is the default for new sign-ups. I noticed when I am in my account on the front end, same with a test account, if I switch from maps to list or the other way round the site remembers your last choice even after logging out and back in again, so it probably is something to do with caching! Not a problem, all sorted I think!
Who Near Me plugin
Who Near Me Plugin allows users tofind people that are near them if they use the plugin. The plugin requires users to...
Hi Guys
Having an issue with who near me plugin
when i go to https://nakedsocialnetwork.com/who_near_me
it show me the map
but in setting i set the theme to normal, so the map shouldnt be showing.
how can i fix this?
Who Near Me | Naked Social Network
The Naked Adult Social Network, view and contribute genuine amateur nude photos, make blogs, post hot videos and more. | NakedSocialNetwork.com.
So thats what im saying i set it to normal but when a member goes to that page they get a map when a guest goes there they get people near me with names and locations.
Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
Who Near Me plugin Version 1.3 is released
Compatibility: mooSocial 3.1.8   Change log: + Compatible with mooSocial 3.1.8+ Compatible with mooApp 1.8.2  + Improved: verified icon Please download the new version...
Who Near Me plugin
Who Near Me Plugin allows users tofind people that are near them if they use the plugin. The plugin requires users to...
Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
Who Near Me plugin Version 1.2.3 is released
Who Near Me plugin Version 1.2.3 is release   Compatibility: moosocial 3.1.6 Change log: + Compatible with mooSocial 3.1.6+ Compatible with mooApp 1.6+ Fixed: Map issue with mooSocial...
Who Near Me plugin
Who Near Me plugin Version 1.2.2 is release
Who Near Me plugin Version 1.2.2 is release   Compatibility: moosocial 3.1.5 Change log: + Support mooSocial 3.1.5 Please download the new version...
Any update on being able to use a members current GPS location?
Who Near Me plugin Version 1.2.1 is release
Who Near Me plugin Version 1.2.1 is release   Compatibility: moosocial 3.1.3 Change log: + Integrate with Openstreetmap Please go to https://moosocial.com to download new version.
Who Near Me plugin
Mark I think I need help with the same thing that Robert needed.

I REALLY need “address” removed from the text “City/Address”. That could be dangerous if members add their address because they think they are suppose to, then angry or jealous members go to their house and cause problems.

Also, did y’all figure out how to disable allowing users to not “show on map”. If too many users choose not to show on the map, I’ll probably have too many members not showing up in the results and “Who Near ...  more
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.