Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
moo-Commerce is the multivendor social commerce solution with impressive features that helps you to create and maintain online store inside your social media/network website. This solution includes features of a social network site where member add friends, chat, like, share, comment... and list of features for online store that allow your members can open a store to sell services, physical products or digital products to all members inside the community.

As site owner, you can earn revenue by creating subscriptions to charge membership when member want to open store to sell products at your site, or take commissions per each transaction, or charge fee to feature product/store at product/store listing page. It's perfect solution for you to monitize your site. If you do not have multiple sellers, then you can even create just an admin driven store.

This solution will include:

+ All features of mooSocial standard license are included. You can check demo here https://travel.moosocial.com/
+ Our stores plugins.
+ Ecomerce theme.
+ mobi apps
+ Many popular plugins such as business directory, profile verify, business, feedback.......

More details about this solution will be added soon.

Please check and provide feedback about this solution here 

Recent Activities

moo-Commerce solution (Beta testing)
moo-Commerce is the multivendor social commerce solution with impressive features that helps you to create and maintain...
It's fully tested and will be released soon. mobile apps are also included inside this turnkey solution http://socialcommerce.moosocial.com/
hello what is the difference between moo-commerce and the existing addon shop?
Mark  
It's almost the same but we will sell them as a solution (better price) that includes many other plugins. The stores plugin is core/backbone of the solution. If you purchased, just change logo, text...then you will have a social eCommerce site.
Woooow! This seems like a great solution for me, i am attempting to create this very type of site right now, piece by piece
Any ideas when social commerce will be ready.
moo-Commerce is the multivendor social commerce solution with impressive features that helps you to create and maintain...
can use this as a plugin to my moosocial site?
If the option "buy with credits" is available, then it would be nice to display the total credit amount directly with the product.
I added a product in the cart, now it display:

Notice (8): Undefined index: Store [APP/Plugin/Store/Controller/StoreCartsController.php, line 29]

Cannot create a store, nothing happens when hitting the button.
I'm not able to create a store if I hit the "create stores" button?
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.