Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:

Are you having a desire to extend your application, build a native apps for your mooSocial community…..? If so, our REST API plugin can assist you in doing that. It can also be used as a back-end for your own native mobile apps.

Have ideas, suggestions, questions regarding this plugin? Please post them here.

Recent Activities

Rest API plugin
Are you having a desire to extend your application, build a native apps for your mooSocial community…..?If so,...
Hi! I have purchased Delux. Please, advise, where we can download Rest API plugin?
Rest API plugin
Are you having a desire to extend your application, build a native apps for your mooSocial community…..?If so,...
Rest API plugin
Rest API plugin
Hi, I would like to know how to solve the error: "Response for preflight does not have HTTP ok status"

I am making a post request from an ionic application, and after sending the parameters showed in the documentation im getting the referred error.

Thanks in advance
Can you make same request with Postman ?
If it works , pls check to make sure you app and api link is in the same domain . If you still get error , i think your issue relates to Cross origin http request then you need to contact your hosting support to solve it .
Rest API plugin
Rest API plugin
Rest API plugin
Rest API plugin
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.