Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:

The new Popups plugin can display multiple popups. It’s perfect solution to show important messages such as EU Cookie notice, increase your social followers, add call to actions, introduce a new feature of your site, or to display any other important message in a simple popup.

Have ideas, suggestions, questions regarding this plugin? Please post them here.

Recent Activities

Popup plugin
The new Popups plugin can display multiple popups. It’s perfect solution to show important messages such as EU...
Popup plugin Version 1.1 is release
Popup plugin Version 1.1 is release Change log: + Fixed issue when site is at offline mode+ Fixed issue "Do not show again" does not work on mobile and landing page (not logged in)+...
I want to create a popup window that is only for members that is not acceptable, the username on the Home page but I can not because I already have a popup window that you are addressing to other members

If it addresses different members why it is not acceptable
I have a message for some members whose electric mail has a problem

And I want to create another pop-up that addresses some members, with a different role, I do not understand where the problem will be
Mark We said that the popup window will change its function so that the visitor can not close it, we have no new result to date

There is a chance at some time to implement or not
French version is done
Popup plugin
The new Popups plugin can display multiple popups. It’s perfect solution to show important messages such as EU...
Popup plugin
Popup plugin
This plugin does have a serious bug. Once your website is in offline mode, the layout is completely messed up. Also the "remember" function does not work.
Mark  
This is a special case that our tester missed when testing. Will release new version soon. Thanks again.
There is some way that the popup does not disappear by clicking anywhere

However, if the visitor clicks on the sign-up, then only avoids it

To be something mandatory for the visitor if he wants to continue to see the site

An example here
https://www.webface.gr/users/view/172
Κώστας Καραγιάννης | webface.gr
Webface ιστοχώρος κοινωνικής δικτύωσης. Η εγγραφή σας είναι εύκολη γρήγορη και προπάντων δωρεάν!!
The popup closes and without clicking on the close button

With a simple click on any part of the page you can close the popup

If I want to hide the shutdown button I can do it and yes how?
Dutch translation 100% finished.
It is compatible with 3.0.2
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.