Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
Login reminder plugin provides a better email Notifications system for mooSocial site. It allows you to configure to send email notification if a user hasn’t logged-in to update a status, sign up but not verify email yet, not interacted with other members…..after a set number of days automatically. This add-on is useful if you run a site that requires users to update content on a regular basis.

Have ideas, suggestions, questions regarding this plugin? Please post them here.

Recent Activities

Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
Login reminder Plugin Version 1.11 is released
Login reminder Plugin Version 1.11 is released Compatibility: 3.1.6+ Change log: + Change text   Please download the new version at https://moosocial.com/my-account/ 
Login reminder plugin
Login reminder plugin provides a better email Notifications system for mooSocial site. It allows you to configure to send...
Login reminder plugin
Login reminder plugin provides a better email Notifications system for mooSocial site. It allows you to configure to send...
Login reminder Plugin Version 1.1 is released
Login reminder Plugin Version 1.1 is released Compatibility: 2.6.x to 3.0.2 Change log: + Fixed bug verify sms+ Added reminder sending log+ Added reminder role setting   Please download the...
Login reminder plugin
I have 1 question and 1 request:

'Can configure to enable or disable the above email notifications' means that users are able to do this by themselves? (GDPR requirement)

I have a 'banned' user role.. so I would like to see an option in the admin to exclude userroles from this plugin.
Mark  
if so, I think we should add a unsubscribed user list for admin to manage. He can see list of unsubscribed members and can add a member to the list?
There is a problem with the plugin

I have a verified member before I even install the SMS Verification Plugin

And yesterday he received an email saying to him
We saw that you have not finished your sms verify step yet. Please click the link below to validate:

and by clicking on the link he enters the web page but does not ask him to verify

Why did he receive the message, can someone tell me
Now it's just been sent, message to my daughter, which has been confirmed for quite some time now
There is a log file, whether it sends reminders to members, how I'm sure it does
Can this plugin be connected to other plugins? For example, send a reminder email only to the users who have entered a photo contest using the contest plugin to share their entry to receive more votes?
IF Auto disable the account if they have not logged-in, verified or interacted with other member for a specific days (configure in admin panel)

Then would they have to rejoin or can they just login to reverse this ??
Login reminder plugin
Login reminder plugin
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.