Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:

If the profile picture field is not required at sign up form, most of the users on your website will not upload profile pic, which results that profile pics of many users across the site are the same. The plugins help you solve this problem by auto generate Avatar with name initials and random background color then replace default profile picture with the auto generate one.

Have ideas, suggestions, questions regarding this plugin? Please post them here.

Recent Activities

Avatar pluginVersion 1.2 is release
Avatar pluginVersion 1.2 is release Change log:+ Fixed bug: error from conversation+ Fixed bug: avatar not show on poke widget+ Support mooSocial 3.1.5   Please download the new version...
If the profile picture field is not required at sign up form, most of the users on your website will not upload profile...
Is it possible to make it to where members can choose their custom avatars?
Will this plugin be updated to work with 3.1?
I've installed this plugin, set the file permissions, installed the patch, and can change the options in admin menu, but nothing is happening. If i create a test user the avatar is still the same as before. It's the same on desktop, mobile web, and android & iOS apps.
Mark  
please submit a ticket, we need to check directly at your site.
If the profile picture field is not required at sign up form, most of the users on your website will not upload profile...
Avatar pluginVersion 1.1 is release
Avatar pluginVersion 1.1 is release Change log: + Fixed: avatar not show on android mobile app + Fixed: Avatar addon does not work on SSL link + Fixed: If enable force login then background...
Mark when will the plugin finally fix the bug with HTTPS
the more people upload a profile photo and the plugin always throws the error
Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' which is loaded over HTTPS, but requested at insecure image '<URL>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
I have already criticized the appearance
how does it look with this plugin were the bugs fixed?
Eric  
thought only because you can buy the plugin yes again
it was blocked from selling all the time
Since the day I installed my Avatar plugin is causing a problem in Redis, Disabled, Redis now and it's ok, I do not understand what's going on
I expect a reply from Hostiso Support about Redis

Let's first look at what they will answer
Hello,
despite high activity of my side come for days no daily notification summary e-mail
Last week, there were still daily emails but for a few days nothing more.
Emails like friend requests or new registrations arrive
I have now seen in the database that under
email recipients 808 hang since 24.sep.2018

So I checked again It does not work anymore since I installed Avatar plugin fits with the date of purchase since it does not work anymore
Eric  
I fixed the mistake myself
have uninstalled the AVATAR plugin and deleted all summary in the database now the mails come again
Hello Mark
the avatar plugin does not support the SSL encryption please to fix it thanks

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://flashtype.de/users&apos; was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image 'http://flashtype.de/avatars?info=eyJuYW1lIjoiSXJhIEZlZG90dXNua2luYSIsInNpemUiOjIwMH0=&apos;. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.