Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
This plugin give your users the ability to talk to each other and make webcam calls exactly like facebook and skype video/audio chat.

Have ideas, suggestions, questions regarding this plugin? Please post them here.

Recent Activities

MOOCHAT – VIDEO/AUDIO CHAT
This plugin give your users the ability to talk to each other and make webcam calls exactly like facebook and skype...
Version 1.7 is released and available to download at client area, a few bugs are fixed and changes are made to make it works with mooMessenger app.
Mark, Please see this video from this website. The chatbar opens each time the page is refreshed or new page selected. I do not believe this should behave this way?? Can you correct.

https://community.moosocial.com/videos/view/116
Mark  
Yes, it's correct at the new version. Please post a new ticket, we will help you upgrade.
This plugin give your users the ability to talk to each other and make webcam calls exactly like facebook and skype...
Any idea when the separate chat messenger will be released? Is it fully native?
Chat I.6 update Does not have read me file instructions inside the file is 4 files App, Lib,.gitignoe, and Chat.PO Am I to upgrade all those files or just the App file in the usual way?
Mark  
Thanks for asking, just update the package at our site moosocial.com, please download it again.
Mark Chat stopped showing anything in General & Moniter. Any idea why?
Mark  
May be it's a bug, please post ticket. Support team will look into it
has anyone found the best cheap way to use video/audio chat yet ? last time i checked my hosting could not do it
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.