Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:

Announcement plugin allows you to draw your visitors’ attention to an important message you may have. It has announcement block that can be added to any pages of your website through layout editor section in admin panel. You can customize its color. Also, this plugin has an option that lets you allow/not allow member to remove it if they don’t want to see it.

Purchase link: https://moosocial.com/product/announcement-plugin/

Recent Activities

Announcement plugin
Announcement plugin allows you to draw your visitors’ attention to an important message you may have. It has...
Announcement plugin
Announcement plugin allows you to draw your visitors’ attention to an important message you may have. It has...
Hello Rhessah Mpond
Some Plugins use ' Widgets ' so that you can see them on the web.
Firstly, read the installation's notes that come with plugin.
Second, If 'widgets' is needed, check in your 'SEO' section on your admin dashboard. You should see the widgets section on the right side of the screen.
Look for the 'Announcement' widget.
If you see the 'announcements' widget, you can place it 'drag and drop' the widget into the page you want to show it on.
Once you have done this, clear your 'cache...  more
I setup the plugin and created an announcement but it is not appearing on the web
Announcement plugin Version 1.2 is released
Announcement plugin Version 1.2 is released   Change log:+ Support moosocial 3.1.5 Please download the new version at https://moosocial.com/my-account/ 
Announcement plugin
Despite setting this plugin to appear one-time only, it stays permanently
Announcement plugin
Announcement plugin
I think there is a problem with the add-on

I've added a 128x128 photo, and then its appearance is very long, 128px × 128px (scaled to 534px × 534px)
Robert  
Same problem happen to me when I try to use a button it render really big like that no matter how I resize the image before uploading
Announcement plugin
Like the "popup" plugin, it would be nice(r) to add a function for user to choose to permanently remove the announcement or one time or something?
Announcement plugin
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.