Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:

Provide your users an exciting, simple, easy and speedy way of initiating discussions. The Pokes Plugin permits a user to grab the attention of another user

Link to purchase https://moosocial.com/product/poke-plugin/

Recent Activities

Poke Plugin Version 1.1 is release
Poke Plugin Version 1.1 is release Change log: + Upgraded to make it works with 3.1.5 and app 1.5+ Fixed language phase issue Please download the new version at...
Poke plugin
Provide your users an exciting, simple, easy and speedy way of initiating discussions. The Pokes Plugin permits a user to...
Poke plugin
Provide your users an exciting, simple, easy and speedy way of initiating discussions. The Pokes Plugin permits a user to...
I am translating this plugin, I wonder why there are options concerning friendship ? friends request, friends remove etc etc
Personally I have seen many phrases in various add-ons that didn't have any meaning just existed, no series and many lost and tiring hours of translation
Poke plugin
will someone provide directory locations to remove old poke before I install new poke?
Mark  
If the old poke plugin is coded follow mooSocial plugin standard, you can find it at plugin manager section admin panel. See screenshot

Poke plugin
Poke plugin
Poke plugin
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.