Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
This plugin allows users to login/register using their own mobile phone number. It prevents your site getting spam from bots and also a good method for you to verify your member based on phone number.

Recent Activities

Hello.
I have a question.
I have installed the Phone Login / Registration plugin. It works great.New members can register and sign in with their mobile phone number.
However, old members (before plugin installed) can not login with mobile phone number.Question:
Is there a method so that old members (before plugin installed) can login using their mobile phone number....  more
Update.

Here is a screenshot of my 'required information' page. Admin View. In my normal 'user' view i still do not see option for Phone Number.

I know i have had 'Cstomwork' done on my site but i think i may see the option ?

Many Thanks.

mikel.
Hello Members.
I have just purchased and uploaded this product.
After an issue that made my site look like it was broken, i again looked for the error.So here is what you need to do in order that you do not make the same mistake.
After reading the 'Installation' instructions you will need to go into server 'upload your 'app' folder then into your 'apps/locals' folder and reset the 755 to 777.it should work now.thanks
...  more
Hello Members.
I have been looking at Twilio.com/sms so that i can use the ' Phone Login / Registration Plugin' ...
I do not understand.

Is there a 'Step by Step' guide on how to find the correct Twilio product and also set-up Twilio.com/sms ?

Thanks
Mikel.
Hello MembersI want to use this 'Phone Login / Registration Plugin' .
I know i need to create a 'Twilio' account, but i have some questions.
Question 1, What twilio package do i need ?Question 2, Can i use any Phone Network provider ?
My phone system is with BT / EE, could i use these Businesses ?.Many Thanks
...  more
Hello Mark
Thank you for your Reply.
This information will help me very much.

Phone Login/Registration plugin
This plugin allows users to login/register using their own mobile phone number. It prevents your site getting spam from...
Phone Login/Registration plugin
This plugin allows users to login/register using their own mobile phone number. It prevents your site getting spam from...
Phone Login/Registration plugin Version 1.1 is released
Phone Login/Registration plugin Version 1.1 is releasedCompatibility: mooosical 3.1.5 Change log: + Support mooSocial 3.1.5+ Compatible with mooApp 1.5+ Improve default selection at login page...
#Suggestion:

Added countdown clock for user to wait for sms code before requesting for another code
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.