Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
Magic Page is the best plugin to create static pages on moosocial website. It has all the features you need to create a page: layout managers, widgets manager… You can also create a landing page with Magic Page.
It’s also has a lot of pre-defined layout like: landing page, page not found, One-Page Layout, Full Page Layout, Video Background and Default Layout.

Recent Activities

Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
Magic Page Version 1.3 is released
Compatibility: mooSocial 3.1.8   Change log: + Compatible with mooSocial 3.1.8+ Added: link to manage menu for footer and header block+ Fixed: translate issue Please...
I liked the idea of it, but has a huge glaring issue... anything you make with it is not mobile friendly. non responsive. May talk to mark about returning it for credit, actually...
Magic Page
Magic Page is the best plugin to create static pages on moosocial website. It has all the features you need to create a...
Magic Page
Magic Page is the best plugin to create static pages on moosocial website. It has all the features you need to create a...
Magic Page Version 1.2 is released
Compatibility: mooosical 3.1.6   Change log: + On apps, removed cookie pop-up out of pages which are created by Magic addons+ Fixed: The favicon is not updated on the Magic page+ Fixed:...
Hi Guys,

i've made my startpage with this great plugin.
But how i can change the favicon?

It is displayed the "standard moo social" favicon (these two bubbles).
Mark  
it's issue of current version. It's fixed but not released yet. please contact us, we will send you hot fixed version. The official version will be released soon.
Magic Page
Magic Page Version 1.1 is released
Compatibility: mooosical 3.1.5 Change log: + Source code improvements+ Added new widgets : 'block_service', 'block_download_app', 'block_our_video', 'block_about', 'block_youtube',...
Magic Page
Magic Page
Magic Page
Magic Page
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.