Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:

As the web are better and faster, people nowadays tend to prefer a video over photos and document. Livestreaming plugin is the important part of any social network. 

mooSocial Streaming plugin is designed to deliver pro-quality live streams. Deliver high-definition, low-latency video and audio streams to any device.

Recent Activities

Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
Live Video plugin version 1.1 is released
Compatibility: mooSocial 3.1.8   Change log: + Compatible with mooSocial 3.1.8+ Compatible with mooApp 1.8.2  + Fixed: the chat icon on comment area when publishing a new...
Live video
As the web are better and faster, people nowadays tend to prefer a video over photos and document. Livestreaming plugin...
Live video
As the web are better and faster, people nowadays tend to prefer a video over photos and document. Livestreaming plugin...
Live video
Live video
LIVESTREAM PLUGIN $149.00 WTF ? ! ! !
Hello Vietnam, please return with your feet on the ground

8. If I purchase the license, do I need to pay an extra cost?
Yes, the license of the plugin is ONE-TIME fee (installation included) but to run it you need to pay extra cost for the infrastructure. You can estimate the cost using this link https://antmedia.io/cost-calculator/

License Cost per Month$27.60
Total Cost $131.30

I hope to find another $ 50 Black Friday offer at wowonder

https://codeca...  more
Mike  
"I hope to find another $ 50 Black Friday offer at wowonder"
Didn't you say wowonder is shit filled with bugs sometime ago ?
Live video
Live video
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.