Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
A shoutbox plugin allows people to quickly leave lists of short messages on the website. Adding a shoutbox plugin help increase the interactivity of the social network

Recent Activities

Why as an admin can I delete my shout directly from the message window but not those of a member? When I click on a member I only have the "quote" option that appears... I forgot something?
Mike  
Admin and moderator should be able to delete shouts, it's not practical to have to go to admin to do it
It's just a matter of permission, it shouldn't be difficult to improve
Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
Shoutbox plugin 1.2 is released
Compatibility: mooSocial 3.1.8   Change log: + Compatible with mooSocial 3.1.8 Please download the new version at https://moosocial.com/my-account/   
Is there a plan to make the Shoutbox plugin app compatible? User engagement is great with this plugin.
Mark  
Not yet, still thinking about the position to put it on apps as app screen is small, if we put at home screen -> no place for the homefeed.
Nhân Nguyễn   created a new topic
Shoutbox 1.1 is released
Change log: + Compatible with StickySidebar plugin.+ Added: new option “Enable Sound” in Settings page.   Please download the new version at https://moosocial.com/my-account/ 
S  
Hi Nhân,thank you for the Update.But - in my opinion - there is a little bug inside the "Sound".There should be the sound only on new messages. However, assuming I have integrated the shoutbox only on "Home" the sound appears every time I reload Home.Assumed I log in - sound appears.
If I then go to "Events" and from there back to "Home" - sound appears....  more
Shoutbox plugin
A shoutbox plugin allows people to quickly leave lists of short messages on the website. Adding a shoutbox plugin help...
Hi Guys,

it is possible to fix a little bug on the Shoutbox Plugin?
On Browser (PC, not mobile), for example, when i scroll down the page and then i scroll up again, the shoutbox plugin also scroll up to the oldest content. So the user must manually scroll the shoutbox down.
Shoutbox plugin
A shoutbox plugin allows people to quickly leave lists of short messages on the website. Adding a shoutbox plugin help...
Shoutbox plugin
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.