Information

Category:
Type:
Public (anyone can view and join)
Description:
Add more content widgets to your home page or any page you want by using homeblock plugin. This plugin includes a collection of widget from different plugins like Blogs, Event, Groups, Recipes, Businesses, Feedbacks, Campaigns and Quizzes.

Recent Activities

Homeblock plugin
Add more content widgets to your home page or any page you want by using homeblock plugin. This plugin includes a...
latest photos, latest videos and the rest are not working my users are adding pictures videos and more but latest is not changing
Mark  
it's not a bug, team checked and said that the latest photos, video only apply for public photos/video. If you shared to friends only, it will now appear inside latest blocks
i dont see this plugin in addons
Mike  
Nice plugin, I just bought it, thank you for following the advice of your customers

Edit: Thank you for putting it in the translator site, even if there is not much to translate, and by the way this evening I updated the core fr file of moosocial

waouww I ❤️ the edit history, well done
Homeblock plugin
Add more content widgets to your home page or any page you want by using homeblock plugin. This plugin includes a...
Homeblock plugin
Cookies on mooCommunity - Social Networking Script.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.